BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

20 & Counting...The Duggar Family

the duggars

What an inspiration. (no, not to have 18+ children, for me anyway, but I would have loved to have had that many brothers & sister's growing up) I recently bought their book and I read it cover to cover in less than one day. Needless to say, nothing else got done that day.
If you are a fan of their show on TLC (we don't get that channel any longer =( ) this is a must read book. I learned  A LOT.

If you read it, let me know. I would love to hear what you think.

6 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Nancy Hood said...

I've been watching, reading, and Googling them for several years now and never tire of learning how they make life work for them. Can't wait to read the book!

Unknown said...

i will have to check the library for this one!

Unknown said...

Haven't read the book but follow it on TV-such patience they have. A family that we aspire to be like- not in the # of kids-but in the way they live their lives and let ALL THEIR LIGHTS SHINE FOR THE LORD! LoVE THEM!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh, I love to watch this family grow! I didn't even know they had a book out! I will have to look for it! Thanks for the heads up...have a great day!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will have to check that book out. How neat.

Heather said...

I really, really want to read this! I think I will ask for that for my b-day....hmm...or maybe Easter?!?! Think I can convince my hubby that we should exchange gifts for each other??!!? ha!