BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Daddy & Son time

misc feb 2009 II 006
Priceless!!!

(this is C's makeshift bed in our bedroom. He calls it his motor home of course)  ;)

5 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Lisa said...

It looks like him and Daddy are best of buddies and it looks like Daddy is really enjoying C's doggie friend!

Too cute....

He & Me + 3 said...

Now that is too cute. So cool!

Kelly said...

Love these moments. In our house they aren't that frequent, so I cherish each one!! Happy WW!

Susie said...

Cute picture! Hey, how did you get CJ to move into the 'motor' home? I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how to get Sophie to move. (out of the big bed that is;)
Not that I want her to go, I love the family bed, but I just think she'll sleep better in her own space now.
Anyway, any insight from you is certainly appreciated!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Look it how cute they are together watching a movie on C's little DVD player! What a good day!