BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Bloggers Prayer

The Bloggers Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


This rings true for me...how about you???
I found this somewhere a few months back. Now I can not remember where. If it was from you, please let me know and I will give you proper credit. Thanks!!!

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Unknown said...

LOL-I need that sister!

He & Me + 3 said...

Good Gravy train...I need to pray that every day. I live on this silly computer.

Unknown said...

this cracked me up, i have stopped talking to my co workers about my blog friends, except you and tricia, because i have consumed food in both of your presence (my measure of personal friend) even if liz at mabels house posts something HILARIOUS, i must show restraint, lest they think im wierd or somehow unable to make "real" (their thoughts, not mine) friends