BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

would you like to know more?

Lisa @ MY JOURNEY THROUGH INFERTILITY tagged me to tell you all 16 things you may or may not know about me.  I enjoy doing these, bc I always enjoy sharing more with you and even more, I enjoy learning more about all of you.
I am not sure that I can come up with 16 things that I have not already told you, but I will give it a shot.  :)
ENJOY.

1. I had no intentions of getting married before I was 30 and no intention of having kids before I was 35.  I had C @ 27 and married P @ 28.

2. While I was pregnant with C, I wanted a boy SO BADLY, that everyone was just sure that I would have a girl. (obviously they were wrong)  ;)

3. I am a very picky eater.

4. I would like to have red hair. (like Marcia Cross, from Desp. H-wives)

5. Until I had C, I did NOT cook...AT ALL!!!

6. I always wished I came from a big family.

7. I would love to have twin boys.

8. I do not like to have my picture taken, never have.

9. I have never once smoked a cigarette. (not even one puff)
    ( I am VERY proud of this, since my Mom, Dad and sister ALL smoke/d)

10.  I love the show/family Jon & Kate +8 and want to meet them some day.

11. P & I have been trying to get pregnant for seven months now, with no luck.  :(

12. I collect Boyds Bears.

13. We (as a family) made the decision to turn off our cable for 2009. We are now deciding to turn the tv completely OFF. (as it getting rid of it)

14. I was excited to 30 and did not dread it at all.

15. I am ten months older than P.

16. P and I sat next to one another in homeroom for two years, went to school together for four years and had a lot of the same friends, yet never "knew" each other until "meeting"  in 2002. (I knew who he was and vice versa, but we did not talk, hang out, etc)

So there you have it...16 things you may not have known about me.  :)
Now for the hard part...picking who to tag for this.
I am going to tag any of you ladies who have not yet done a getting to know you post. (or at least not done one recently) I enjoy getting to know each of you more. Please let me know if you choose to play along.

And please continue to pray for Harper. She is in stable, but very critical condition. She is also showing some improvements. She and her family have a long road ahead of them.
God is AMAZING and if you want to see that amazement yourself...check out Kelly's blog,Kelly's Korner and read her posts re: the outpouring of support they have been shown by fellow bloggers. 

6 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I love this, it is so neat to hear more about you.

He & Me + 3 said...

I knew a few of those, but the rest were so great to learn. Thanks for sharing.

Mommy of M's said...

I collect Boyds too, they are EVERYWHERE in my house!

Debra Kaye said...

Kelly,

I loved learning these things about you.

Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

i was starting to think i was "the wierd lady who doesnt watch tv" but we do still have a tv and dvd player, you going NO, NO, NO TV?

in fact it seems im so in my own bubble that i didnt even know about the plane crash until friday afternoon when the paper came.

Susie said...

Oh these are so fun! Red hair though? Really? OK, whatever floats your boat--just teasing.

Um, I'm praying you get the twinkies ASAP! Go Kelly!

Thanks for sharing the link about little Harper. Her mom's story is unbelievably inspiring~ she's an amazing woman!

OK, Kelly thanks for sharing--you rock as usual!
Oh, and I hate to have my picture taken too!