BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

A look back at 2008..

January...we rang in 2008 watching a movie and making potato heads with CJ.
New Years Eve 2007-2008 004 
February...CJ got his first "big boy" haircut.
Ok, so this really took place the end of Dec. (after Christmas), but I had nothing or Feb)  ;)
Collin's first big boy haircut 017

March...the "blizzard" of '08
blizzard 2008 010
April...CJ turned 3!!! (where did my Baby go?)
 collin head shot
May...CJ moved from his crib to his "big boy" toddler fire truck bed.
He still asks for his crib from time to time. 
misc collin 62008 011
June...our first trip to the children's museum
AHA 6-1-08 005
July...We celebrated our anniv.
just us 2008
August...CJ spent his first night away from us...@ my Mom's house with his cousin.
Collin & Jay & misc others 006
September...CJ was a ring bearer in my step sister's wedding.
First wedding he was in.
Marcy & Caseys wedding 9708 003
October...I turned 30!!!
johnsons
November...We spent Thanksgiving in Indiana with family.
Thanksgiving weekend Indiana 08 011
December...We celebrated a Happy, Healthy, Blessed, Merry Christmas with family.
Christmas 2008 001 

We are looking forward to what 2009 has in store for us and becoming even closer in relationship with each other and the Lord.

HAPPY 2009!!!

5 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great pictures and a fun walk down memory lane. I remember almost all those. Can't believe we have been blogging friends for 7 months or a little more. Time sure flies!
Have a blessed new year!

Lisa said...

Look at all of those Potato Heads!! WOW, he has a bazillion of them that is for sure. Great pictures and thank you for sharing them with me.

Happy New Year Friend !!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I loved this. Great photos.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a great post! Brendan was a ring bearer in my BIL wedding when he was 3 too. How cute to see them in tuxs!! And it seems to me that CJ LOVES his Mr. Potato Heads!! Thanks for sharing your year! Have a blessed 2009 :)

Susie said...

All of those pictures made me smile! I love the big-boy haircut, CJ looks like such a handsome little man!
The blizzard pic reminds me of me during a snowstorm--or at least the ice storm we got a few weeks ago.
GREAT idea to look back on '08. I think I may have to copy it for a scrapbook or two.
You and your family all look so fantastically happy in all of your pics--I especially love your 30th--you are sparkling!!!!!