BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to work and the Fiesta Bowl

bedroom carpet install 007

After two weeks off, my husband is back to work today. I am not sure if I miss him or if I am glad to have things getting back to normal.  CJ does not seem to listen to me as well when Daddy is home.  (ugh) We are missing him regardless.
TurnOffTVWeek
After wednesday we will be cable free. I am excited and nervous. We have tried to explain to CJ as much as we could. He cried a little and wanted to know how he could watch his cartoons. (awww) We told him that is why he has so many dvds. Would you believe this same child did not watch tv at all the first two years of his life? We will still have local channels, so he can still see Clifford, Curious George, Word World, etc. I am really looking forward to all the quality time we will now be spending as a family instead of in front of the tv.
rv
Not sure if you know this or not...it is listed in my "about me"  section. It is a dream of mine to someday own an rv and travel all over. Well we are always talking about them and CJ asked PJ over the weekend if he could see inside one.  ;) (that's my boy, he also asked if he could get one for Christmas) (I wish)  Anyway, I looked it up and the annual boat and rv show is this coming weekend, so I think we are going to take him so he can see inside an rv like he wants to.  Good cheap fun.
jobsearchnewspaper
Some of you have asked about our decision re: PJ's job opportunity,we are still praying about it. To be honest if the economy were in a better place I don't think we would be quite as apprehensive about the cut in pay. Who
knows. I have also mentioned that if it is meant to be it will be. I get the feeling that the timing is a little off. I also think we like being on the outside looking in (so to speak) rather than on the inside looking out. There are some things I would rather be in the dark about. Does that make sense?
09-TFB-Match-Up
Tonight the Buckeyes take on the Texas Longhorns @ the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, AZ.  GO BUCKS!!! According to the hubby, the Big 10 is not doing so well in their bowl games. I have faith in our Buckeyes.
In honor of our Buckeyes big game tonight...I want to share this pictures with you...CJ is 4 months old in these pictures...a true Buckeye from birth...
osu collin2
osu collin

That is it for now.
the_end

Do you enjoy photo updates? (even though they are tacky photos? Except for the ones of CJ;)  )

7 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

That was a great update. How fun to go to the RV show. They have some that are nicer than my house! Love the pictures of CJ too...he is adorable.

Lisa said...

Oh yes, they do indeed have some nice RV's out there and like Mimi said above...they have some nicer then my home (lol).

Oh about those BUCKEYES - I am holding out hope that they can pull off a win...let's see some Beanie Wells Action!! GO BUCKS GO!!

I love the music by the way!! Excellente - definitely makes you want to raise you hands and praise God (yep, I got chills).

Hugs!!

Kelly said...

I am so glad your hubby didn't shine on the term "crack kills"! Leave that to the plumbers!! Cute pics!!

Unknown said...

we should form a cable free club! right! it would just be u and me! if i knew how to make blog buttons i would make a cable free button, i might have to work in that.

McCrakensx4 said...

Wow, you go girl with the no cable thing! I think my fam would shrivel up and die!! (lol) I camped growing up and loved it! What a great dream! And sista I am watching the game and it ain't looking good for the Bucks!! Ryan is having a blast though!

McCrakensx4 said...

OK so I spoke W.A.Y. to soon! They are now up with only 2 min left to go in the game...you win ;)
Just no OSU stuff...K?! (lol)

McCrakensx4 said...

Are YA KIDDIN' ME?! Texas just scored with 16 sec left in the game! I think I should've waited until the game was over...what do you think! Between you and Lisa and LeAnn from Tollesons 4 Him (who was rooting for TX) my comments on my blog were hysterical!