BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

and it is still falling...

I took these about 6:30pm or so last night.

Collin & an apple and the SNOW 010

Collin & an apple and the SNOW 005

Collin & an apple and the SNOW 006

Collin & an apple and the SNOW 007

Collin & an apple and the SNOW 008 

We have around 5-6".  And it is to be in the negatives tonight.

11 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Jill said...

Not liking tthe temps, but loving the snow. It's hard to get Lucy out of it!
Try to keep warm!
Hugs, Jill

Lisa said...

I think we got the same amount of snow and I am not liking the temps at all. They said that if you are outside today for JUST 15 minutes then you could get frost bit (YIKES). Stay warm!!

Mommy of M's said...

Don't ya' just LOVE Ohio weather!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Yep! Looks and sounds pretty much like my backyard. It was 1 degree when I took the girls to school today. My nose hairs were freezing. Seriously!

Jennifer said...

So pretty! It snowed here this morning, but it was just a dusting! Still fun to look at though!

Clickin Mama J said...

I love snow! We haven't gotten any lately but it's freezing here! Maybe the snow will come tonight!

Unknown said...

makes me feel cold just reading about it. i dont plan on leaving the house today.

Nancy Hood said...

I am soooo jealous :) we are to be in the teens tonight BUT no moisture :/ and just look at what you have. I just left another Kelly's blog, http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ and they have snow, too! You'd like her blog, she is being induced in the morning with their first child and the first grandchild on both sides!
Love your header, too, by the way. Stay warm and send me snow, Kelz!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

BBRRR!!! That is something that I don't miss...it was 75 here today :) Stay warm!

Us said...

Yuck is what I have to say to this weather! I think we got maybe 2 inches and I'm so over it! It looks pretty when it's falling but when it hits the ground I'm done! I'm cold!! : )

Susie said...

Yep, feeling your pain! I can't stand winter anymore. Funny I used to like shoveling and cold, now? ICK!!!! I'll take 70 and sunny all year long thank you very much!