BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

8 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Run CJ...You can make it to the playscape...Run! Or maybe you are like me saying...Slow down CJ I can't keep up! LOL I am forever chasing Kolby because he darts everywhere

Davisix said...

Oh wow...I'd be running too. That place looks like FUN!!! :) Ang

Lisa said...

That looks like ALOT of fun!! Where is that? Oh, I would be running like a crazy woman!! I take Cameron to the park and get just as excited as him. I love playing like a kid (lol).

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Oh I love that picture!!!! Looks like fun is going to be had.... A LOT!!!! That playground looks awesome.

Nancy Hood said...

Oh wow, every kids dream backyard!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Run Forrest Run! What a cute pic..seems like he can't get there fast enought! Don't worry CJ, it's not going anywhere!

Us said...

Man oh man!!! That looks like a blast!!!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments about Mom! xo

Katie said...

That is awesome! I want to go play!