BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Like Father, Like Son

I know this is WORDLESS wednesday, but for those who don't know my husband installs flooring for a living. This was taken when we were re-doing our spare bedroom. Just for the record, we no longer have that UGLY border on the walls. ;)

9 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Jill said...

Maybe no border o the wall, but I am LOVING that tattoo! Maybe he could speak to my hubby sometime???? LOL!

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute...the carpet is almost identical to mine. Kolby likes to help dad with the grass. I love those moments.

McCrakensx4 said...

Arn't boys that greatest when they want to be like daddy! Mine are right there with hubby when he is breaking down his football film. It is too funny, they try and make up plays for him to use too. Great pics, I love the one from behind!

Lisa said...

What a great picture!! They definitely look alike and they look like they were having fun too : )

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Those pictures are priceless. I love em!!!!

Us said...

OMGosh...I absolutely love capturing moments like this! He will love this when he's older! So stinkin' adorable!!!

Katie said...

Love the father/son pics! Precious!

Shannon said...

Those are adorable pictures! I'm new to blogging and found yours by jumping around different blogs. I turned 30 too this year. :( It was a litle hard on me but I've got a great family and with 2 kids just didn't have much time to dwell on it.
I'll be back!

Davisix said...

Well if that's not the cutest thing EVER!!! I love any and all father & son/daughter moments. :)