BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our Pumpkins & fall picture day 4

These are the pumpkins we did yesterday. They are Potato Head (tm) parts for the pumpkins. CJ loves potato heads, so when we found these, we had to have them. PJ did the ninja one, CJ and my Mom made the clown one, and I made the diva one.

5 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Kelly,

Those are so cute! We used silly stickers last year. I love doing different things with the pumpkins, because I am not good at carving. LOL
Where did you find these?

Kelly said...

THANKS,I thought about doing stickers this year. I may still.
We got these at Target. (where else, I shop Target for EVERYTHING)
I can not carve them either.

michelle said...

Oh I love those!

Amy Clary said...

What a great idea! This makes pumpkin decorating a lot safer. My son would love to do this!
Thanks for sharing!

(visiting from mbc)

Unknown said...

funzies!! i like the clown best, and how great, so easy a 3yr old can do it!