BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my first blog. Please be patient with me while I figure all of this out. And if you have any suggestions or tricks for me in this blogging world, please let me know. I am Kelly, wife to PJ and SAHM to 3 yr old CJ. I will celebrate my 30th Birthday next month. (woo~hoo) I can not wait!!! My husband and I have been attending a local church plant for the past two years and we absolutely love it and are becoming more involved all the time. I love to read and am currently reading His Needs, Her Needs with my husband and am waiting on my copy of To Love, Honor and Vacuum to arrive so that I can start it. I look forward to making some new friendships through this blog. I hope you enjoy my thoughts and stop back often. HUGS

0 ?'s, comments or concerns: