BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

National Stay at Home Week

Well it is here...fall, football, school, and now a new season of new shows and the return of some favorites.
Here is a list of my faves...I will try to keep up with them, but this will not happen. TV always gets put to the back burner in our house.
Dancing with the Stars. Ok I confess, I am only watching this to see a couple of the stars...Susan Lucci, Ted Mcguinley, and Cloris Leachman. (that woman was HILARIOUS)
Biggest Loser. Not sure I will actually keep up with this one this season. I prefer the seasons where the contestants compete individually, not neccessarily the ones where they are teamed up with family. (not sure why that is)
Grey's Anatomy. Yes I am so addicted to this show. It premiered while I was pregnant and stuck at home with nothing else to do but watch TV. I have been glued to my tv ever since.
Desparate Housewives. I actually started watching this with my Mom and have continued since.
Brothers & Sisters. I LOVE this show. I think it might be my favorite one. I think it is a touch realistic. As far as how the siblings interact. And I LOVE Sally Field.
Samantha Who. I really like this show, all I do is laugh when it is on. I absolutely adore the best friend. Not the mean one, the bubbly one.
I think that is it. So what are your fall faves? Anything that you can not miss or plan your life around?

1 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Kelly...sad but true, I do not get to watch much tv. Always doing something else. I used to watch Greys, but do not anymore. I love 24 and hope that it comes back on. I also enjoyed October Road. I hope that one comes on again as well. I like Samantha Who, but never remember what night it is on. That's about it for me. Love your new blog and the picture at the top is gorgeous!