BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A day of pictures

Today has been a lazy day. We got up this morning and went to church. We came home, I fixed lunch and had a list of things I wanted to get out and do, but I was so tired. So instead I laid down on the couch while hubby watch football and CJ played in his playroom and I fell asleep. I woke up three hours later!!! ??? WoW, I guess I need that. So clearly there is not much to blog about, so I decided to share with you a few pictures that always bring a smile to my face. Of course they are all of CJ, because once you have a child, you seldom take pictures of anything or anyone else.

CJ checking his "knee mail". I think it is so cute he calls it "knee mail" cheesin it up. (if memory serves he spilled water all over him before this)
don't you just love the upside down goggles? (i do) this was taken at AHA. (A Hands on Adventure) We LOVE this place.
CJ being a potato head
this looks like such a genuine smile and picture, it is definately one of my faves.
I hope you enjoyed and stop back soon!

1 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

A Nap? I am so jealous! Thanks for sharing...they were so cute. I think that my favorite is the goggle picture. I love it!