BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I don’t…

This week I am joining Jenna from Jenna's Journey for “I don’t Wednesday”

I don't

I don’t…

~like to wear shoes (unless they are flip flops)
~cook, unless I have to
~play video games
~have much will power
~know the books of the Bible in order (even though I should)
~pray as often as I would like bc I don’t think I am too good @ it.  :(
~like movie Star Wars (or any science fiction movie)
like to get my picture taken AT ALL…EVER

OK, that is enough “I don’ts” for this week.
Wanna play along? It’s fun!!! Visit Jenna’s blog for more “I don’t” Wednesday

2 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh I could think of alot and your second one was so me. I hate cooking.

Unknown said...

I don't like to wear shoes either...stopping by from blog frog, feel free to check me out! Have a Blessed night
~Amy~