BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Has it really been 2+ weeks?

Well in case you had not figured it out via my absence, I guess I took a (not so) little blogging break. It really was not planned. Honest.

We have been busy. There are a lot of changes coming up for us in the next few weeks and months. I am apprehensive about some and excited about others.

Collin is doing absolutely wonderful other than he is STILL in his “terrible 2’s” @ the age of 4.  If all goes well, he will be weaned from his seizure medicine by Thanksgiving. Praise God!!!
Sunday July 19 Community Day Pleasant Twp Fire Dept. 029 

Preston will turn the “big” 30 this friday. We are not doing anything too exciting though. Saturday his family is going to come over for pizza, cake & ice cream. (YUMMM) I can not wait bc I have been on a “diet” for the past 21 days. It was a 24 day challenge. My last day is wednesday. I plan to continue with the program, but will take sat & sunday to enjoy the birthday festivities. Sunday we are celebrating my step dads 50th birthday.

I plan on blogging more about the “diet” I have been on soon as well as some of the changes that are coming our way. So if you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask and  I will answer.

I hope you all are having a nice summer. Can you believe it is almost over? (and is “over” for some of you as far as you are back @ school)

I hope to not be absent for any more long periods. Thanks for sticking with me. MISS YOU ALL!!!

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Anonymous said...

check out beyourinspiration.blogspot.com I think it might be of some inspiration to you

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad you are back. Glad to hear that Collin is doing well too. Happy Birthday to Preston too. Finally joining us in the 30 crowd. What diet are you on?

Nancy Hood said...

sounds like you've had a well deserved break :) I look forward to hearing about what's coming up for you now!