BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 2, 2009

not for the faint of heart

There you have it…you are warned.

This is another post mainly for me and for Collin when he is older.

Saturday we were able to change his bandage for the first time. I use the term “we” lightly as all I did was snap pictures. I do not deal well with anything medical show-ish.  I am better at small bumps, bruises and boo boos.
Thankfully for us, Daddy is GREAT with the gory stuff. So he lovingly and patiently (as I snuck in with the camera trying not to look too closely) removed, cleaned, medicated, & re-bandaged Collin’s head.

Want to see???
It is not for the faint of heart…
changing collins bandage first time 62709 001
is that not an ornery face?
changing collins bandage first time 62709 002 changing collins bandage first time 62709 003 changing collins bandage first time 62709 004

changing collins bandage first time 62709 006 
can you say     O   U   C    H    !!!

changing collins bandage first time 62709 010 changing collins bandage first time 62709 013
“ahhhh”                                    he thinks it is All done.

changing collins bandage first time 62709 009changing collins bandage first time 62709 014  changing collins bandage first time 62709 015
polysporin                                 bandage                                    DONE!!!!

…until next time (tomorrow) that is.

6 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Unknown said...

Oh that picture with the tear makes my heart sad! Hugs to your boy!

Nancy Hood said...

well, first I felt like crying for you, and him, then I felt like throwing up ~ ah girl, I am so sorry the three of you had to endure this BUT thankful he is on the mend!!

Lisa said...

Oh Kelly. My heart just breaks for you sweet boy. After seeing him crying....well, it just wanted to make me cry! Poor little guy, but such a BRAVE BOY!!

Susie said...

oh, poor little thing! What a brave boy!

Kelly said...

He is SO brave!! Poor guy. Happy 4th!

Unknown said...

look at that pitiful face! lookslike its healing well, and kudos to dad for being the fearless bandage changer.