BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Chef Collin

Collin march-april 2009 007

and another, just so you all know that I don't allow my 4 yr old son to cook over fire alone...
Collin march-april 2009 004

6 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Lisa said...

So happy to see that he is doing ok. He looks like he is enjoying the cooking : )

What were they making?

Oh - can you send me your address again?

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

What a cute little chef.

He & Me + 3 said...

My kids love to help cook. So cute.

Jane Anne said...

Now, he is just adorable. I love his serious expression.

Wordless Wednesday: Hard to Wait!

Katie said...

This is precious!

Kelly said...

You won't catch men in my kitchen! I think they are allergic!! Well, then again... so am I! :o) LOVE the monkey header!!!