BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Picture Days 21, 22 & 23

one of the world's largest pumpkin (from the pumpkin show that takes place close to us here in OH)
this is one of the world's largest pumpkin pies
We will be leaving for Indiana in just a little over a month for our Thanksgiving vacation. I am so excited that it is all I think about. (maybe I should get a life) It is just that we do not get to visit our family there too often. We usually make day trips there in the summer, but never get to stay. For Thanksgiving we will be staying for four-five days. Lots of time to visit and catch up with friends and family. Plus, added bonus...we get to visit with friend and fellow blogger Monica from life on the hilltop Our boys are the same age and we have not seen them in a couple years. CJ loves to make new friends. So, that is why my fall pictures today are more along the lines of Thanksgiving fall. ENJOY!!!

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Kelly,

I love sll those pictures, & I could totally dig into that Pumpkin pie.
You are going to have so much fun over Thanksgiving, good for you!

Susie said...

mmmm Pumpkin Pie! Now I need some. Thanks for that.
I think it's cool you are looking so forward to your vacation--hey I'm right around the corner from IN btw-just outside Chicago-in case you come over for a bit of Christmas shopping!

Oh, and I finished my tag--come see!

Unknown said...

and hey guess what, we will be in church (lcc), not this sunday but next because K has a meeting with Ron, so see ya soon!