BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2008

Foto Friday

Yesterday I was upstairs putting laundry away and I come down stairs to the sound of running water. I immediately asked "CJ, what are you doing"? He answered..."Mommy, I am helping you do the dishes, I am washing them".
??????
This is what I find...

He looks at me with the sweetest face and says again "I'm helping you Mommy, look I wash dish".

If only he would continue to do this once he is old enough to, when Mommy does not have to re-wash everything.

*Note~he washed his sippy cup(s) with out taking the lids off. (too cute)

2 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Unknown said...

i didnt know you had a blog! im am thrilled to death, im so linking you!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

How sweet! I have one son 10 years old who loves to load the dishwasher so yes, there is hope!